Ramadan Bringing me peace

by AyiE | 1:43 AM in |

its the 9th ramadan and its going well, i find it peace to fast during this month and am still trying to force my self for the terawih prayer... anyway, dad going london next week for 6 days and i'll be home with my sis only... gonna be a very bored week.. so ppl... ask me out!

anyway i've been wanting to get my self a VEST! but just tat am nt financially stable... so yea, need to buy planes part, need to cut my hair, need to repair my laptop... gosh... life is expensive to maintain.....

oh ya! i am soo happy when i get to talk to my abg aiman and kor tommy.... thank u guys for remembering me! and the souvenior!!! lol really didn't expect u guys to buy souvenior from each country u guys goo... i wonder wat u guys getting me in japan! lol... sushi? wakaaa... anyway adik here missing u guys badly!!!!

oh ya.. do u knw tat singapore have a protest the other day.... here are some pic taken by me...

wah.. bunch of angry aunties???


something fishy going on here... what are they protesting abt.... hmmmm
-----------
-----------
WAIT! wats tat???

A light? and did i see a camera???

Oh... they are doing shooting.. but on wat??

Well i guess they are doing some comercial for a new product...

hahaz.. u thought a real protest didn u? lol anyway gtg nw

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket