Important things in my Life...

by AyiE | 3:07 PM in |

Recently some stranger ask me a random question... "Sir, may i ask... what is the most important things in your life" well i reply with a laugh... then i keep quiet.... suddenly my head is so pain like as if i was hit by a truck.... cause seriously, my mind suddenly went blank..... so he ask again.... "Sir are u ok, u have yet answer my question....." so i was like erm..... "Am not pretty sure what it is" tat is what i give in a reply.... and throught out the whole journey from sembawang to yew tee.... i kept quiet and think......

Is it my family? Is it my friends? Is it my personal belonging? Is it my Life and future? Is it the relationship between me and god? what is the most important things in my life???? i have no idea..... God knows.....

Anyway am pretty happy with my life now! Getting close with my dad and sis, friends getting more understanding, everything i have in my life is good enough... so wat more?? hmm let us not take things in life for granted...

Oh ya... did i mention that iSky radio was offcially launch yesterday! 27 september 2007. would like to thanks all of you who were there to show your support! thank you very much and also would like to thank Issac for endorsing my radio website! and erm if u guys wanna show ur support to iSky, contact me via MSN and i give u the code for the banner... the banner and button is on the side panel on your right... take a look at it...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

anyway its 3.19 nw, gonna get ready my stuff... meeting sky and his girl to break fast..... so cya guys l8er!...

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket