Getting sick....

by AyiE | 1:02 AM in |

Urgh, first am getting fatter... now sick! god its ramadan, pls make me in a good mood to pursue with my saum.. anyway tat is another word for fasting.. its in arabic...

Anyway as for last tuesday, went to meet up with sky to test our aircraft... eventually we didnt take the photo when the aircraft is launched.... anyway it's a success though crash it due to the aircraft technical fault... its way over sensitive for a pilot to control it... well atleast manage to make a loop and rolll...

after the crash decided to go Bras basah with sky..... i was praying that he wont wear slipper again.... god gave me mercy and grant my prayer.... (Yippie_)... SO yea we went to bras basah and erm but new foam to build new aircraft.... after tat took taxi home.... gosh the taxi drive soooo slowly sia and cost me $12... cheh!

yea... and hmmm firdaus and sky buka at my house too.... i kinda happy when they are around me.... makes me feel confortable... afterall.... i treat them like my bro... especially sky... :)

Come to wednesday, (today) its a boring day la... i mean, wanted to fly today but the weather give way... and further more i am not feeling well.. so yea... so i spend my whole day sleeping.. didn't even buka! and its like over 12mid nw and i just woke up.....

anyway tats all for now la... gonna update soon..... :P

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket