Another GREAT day

by AyiE | 8:25 AM in |

Yesterday was indeed a great day for me! lol.. kinda fun... well i meet up with sky and dee to break fast together... to bad daen was not there.... hmm supposingly meeting sky at city hall @ 1800hrs but darn it.. he was late... keeping me waiting like a gong for 20 mins! then finally he arrive... then Dee will be late! i was like, hello, we're gonna break fast like in 35 mins time and she still at simei!~ OMG... hahaz... so we wonder around at city link mall... time check it was lik 6.58pm and 1 min to break fast! lol... soo we head down to 7-11 and buy drinks... was kinda irritate... complain tu sky "This is the first time i breaking my fast with a DRINK only" lol... anyway receive a call from DEE and she said she is already at suntec kfc.. so we headed there....

get a seat and finally have a proper meal...

lol

i was craving for Pocket bandito.. so yea.. me and dee bought it


So here it is my meal... and OOoooohh my... Cheese fries... my FAV!

yea after tat went toy "r" us and head to sky garden cause SKY NVR BEEN TO SKY GARDEN, i was like..."hw pathetic" LOL.... yea.. then hang around at fountain and headed home... we have alot of things to joke and talk abt.. really enjoy my day nyah! lol.... and yea in train we snap some photo... too bad la daen nt there!



Me and Dee.... Couple>? neh... later sum1 jealous....



Couple? YEAP! DEFINATELY! .......


Me... cam whoring.. LOL....


GOD... am getting fatter!...


The 3 drama queen... LOL... si tengah tu act cute, si budak spec tu mater steam (horny kepe) lol... si baju hitam tu.. step hensem....lol


well update more soon

signing off...
ayie

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket