by AyiE | 10:49 AM in |

ok, seriously... my internet is not working!!!! urgh... curse u laptop.... well if ur wondering where am i nw... the answer will be, SYFC Seletar... yea they are having a course here and they are short of trainers... since i am no longer schooling... they kinda seek help from me... lol... so yea..... i think am quitting the work at suntec there.... seriously it's too tiring... maybe i'm just not ready to work in FNB line.... anyway i've been happy for the pass few days and sad for the pass few minutes... lol... i knw sound crazy and complicated but yea.... to who may be concern.... i hope nothing will go wrong... anyway i gtg nw... hungry but no money to buy food.... sigh.... waiting for my sumone to cook for me!!!! yeap!!!! u knw who u r... hehe.... sengkang ngan seletar tak jauh tau.. hehee...

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket