by AyiE | 8:50 AM in |



If it didn't bring you joy
just leave it behind
Let's ring in the new year
with good things in mind

Let every bad memory
that brought heartache and pain
And let's turn a new leaf
with the smell of new rain

Let's forget past mistakes
making amends for this year
Posting you these greetings
to bring you hope and cheers...

Happy new Year.....

New year celebration with brownie was a blast! honestly I didnt expect my lil brownie to ask me out even though ive been hoping for it... lol... anyway watch fireworks with brownie and friends at the esplanade.... and im telling you, the crowd management there is totally sux to the core.. almost pick a fight with the certis cisco police officer... our belonging and friends are at esplanade and this stupid officer refuse to let us enter esplanade premises... wtf right? lol... and after the fire work... meet up with brownie tarian member.... they are fun! i like hanging out with them... lol.... make me laugh till my ball goes to my throat to shut me off.... lol... anyway my latest resolution for this year is to make this year better then any other past year.... and i start my new year with a happy one... and i hope it shall remain for the remaining years....

Happy new year to my brownie and readers..

and i love u loads my brownie... and thanks....



Here's the video of the firework.. god u can hear brownie saying happy new year no. of times... let us watch and count how many times he say happy new year... LOL...


signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket