by AyiE | 3:28 PM in |

Ok... ive been a good boy lately by staying at home.. but HEY am always good rite? (watever eh ayie) Im jobless and been trying my best to seek for job but luck is always not on my side. Well i need money to support my self as everyone knws, im not supported by my parents execpt my brownie... but then honestly, i feel guilty for letting him tanggung my financial.. so things have to change... i gotta work to support my self, i cant always depend on him and i shall not take advantage of him. And also... im rather worried for him... well going ops on thursday and up till date, he is still not feeling well... haiz... rashes la, batok la, flu la...

bie.. pls take care of ur self...

anyway i miss those days where u will sms me before u mkn, sms me when u reach home, sms me asking if im alright and sms me good morning greetings... where have all those days gone? im not saying anything ... i just miss it....

and last night due to my lung infection... i gt difficulties in breathing sia... feel like asking sumone to shaft a blower in my lung and blow air so that my lung can be filled... LOL..and my chest was so painful like as if ive been shot by taurus 85 .38caliber revolver! yea... haiz.... get well soon ayie (am saying this to my self cause nobody is saying it to me) and get well soon syg and all the best for the ops..... Muackx... luv u soo much.... i knw u knw that....

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket