by AyiE | 11:41 AM in |

Heya ppl! haha, gawd i knw its been along time since i updated my blog and been receiving alot of complaint from some of my reader... asking me to update my blog.. lol.. okie here's an update for u then! ive been feeling happy and sad for the past few days, also got my self a new job and my masyam have been there for me when i need! hahaz

anyway, went out with masyam and friends yesterday... an outing @ sentosa! lol... was hoping to get sun tanned, but the sun never show up... lol.... u knw wat i mean... so we just laze around, play frisbee or knwn as flying saucer to masyam.. LOL... and mandi laut!.... was quite exhausted though.. lol... anyway im still tired and later on going st james! hahaz... well gtg...

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket