by AyiE | 9:19 PM in |

Yesterday was the most memorable and fun night i have... and i would really love to thank Gabby'O from the btm of my heart.... he who have spend his precious off day with me for more then 12 freaking hours la! tats the most wonderful thing tat ANY of my friends have done! Well.. we went out at 5pm... and then we headed home at 6AM! wow im telling u... i had a fucking great time! PUAS dok! Hilang semuer stress aku....Well we went jln2 from raffles city to marina square.. then off to BUGIS... looking for my boots.... hahaz.. and then impromtu plan... went to Haji lane and have shissha session la sey... gawd i got high while having the mix fruit mint shissha... lol.... how i wish arief was there.... i bet things will get erm... OUT OF CONTROL... lol.... we had 2 shissha.. one is the strawberry mint and the second was the Mix fruit mint..... also order potato wedge and dunno god knows what i drink.. it taste like hollic though... anyway we lepak at tat area till 2am and we decided to walk down to orchard road la.... trying to see the NIGHT life in singapore... and gawd i tell u... ITS boring la.... after awhile we got hungry again and we headed down to the coffee club at somerset.. which open 24hrs.... hahaz... order red wine and some food.... erm.... wait wat did i order eh... i forgot.... but all of this is with the courtesy of Gabby'O... my mommy... LOL... we stayed there till 4am and decided to move on towards dhoby ghaut.... our plan is to waste our time while waiting for the first train by lepaking at the fort canning... then we decided to go to istana park instead... and play with the pond... hahaz... very refreshing...lol... we chatted and share some of our problems.... and some of our experience.. erherm if u knw what i mean... LOL.... yea... and then we took the first train at 6.07am towards Jurong East... Gabby'o alight at toa payoh while i continue my journey towards Yew tee.... here are some of the pic.... we took... hehe






And oh ya! im suppose to meet my officer SSSGT Pek today at 10... but due to the outing yesterday.. i was soooooo lethargic and slep all the way till like wat 10? haha.. was panic at the moment so msg my lil brownie telling him im soooo late... and then i msg my sir.. lol....my sir say meet him after lunch at 2.. then ok lor.. carry on sleeping.... till 1... KELANGKABUT mandi and siap2..... at last i met him at 3pm la..... and this is wat he gave me.....

My dischargement letter and most important thing is my IC la sey!!! WOOOOT.. i got back my ic... anyway i was hoping my lil brownie to meet with me soon.. cause i missed him too much.. and i think im thinking too much abt it.... "RELAX AYIE... RELAX...."

well gotta go dudes
Signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket