by AyiE | 2:53 PM in |

Okok.. i knw.. its been a long time since i last blog..... hmmm.. melacca trip was postpone till next week i guess due to the celebration of Aidil Adha... Well... Before i begin posting... wud like to wish all the muslim Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha...

Anyway Hari Raya have always been a boring occasion for me.... i think i have to accept the fact that im growing OLDER... urgh.. tell me abt it... anyway took some pic yesterday... not many but a few... hahaz... well basically its either pic of me... me and my sis or me sis, mom and step dad.. hehe....

Yea tats me now! ugly i knw! hahaz....

Me and my family.. My step dad, Mum, Sis and me...

The siblers.. lol..

And a candid shot taken at Jurong East Interchange.. hahaz....

Anyway after visiting my mum hse.. decided to lepak with my friends... gosh waited for arief for bloody 2 hours la..... lucky gabby came earlier.... so went around vivo... hahaz... anyway seriously im lazy to type wat happen or where we went la... hahaz... sry u cant blame my laziness.. haha...

anyway... FABULOUS high school.. oh yea i will be there!!!

Guess WAT IM GONNA WEAR! u wont believe it! wanna knw? COME AND JOIN ME! hahaaz...

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket