by AyiE | 6:43 AM in |


Yesterday was an enjoyable yet memorable day for me and brownie.. hehe.. gawd everyday is a new day and exciting day.... making me feel very anxious the moment i open my eye from my beauty sleep.... My lil brownie is still not feeling well and im rather worried for him... brought him to TTSH yesterday and the doc says he have a throat infection and gave him loads of medication... ah amik ko obat... lol... and after tat went to makan at marina food loaf...

and u knw what.. nvr in my life i appreciated a guy sooo much like my lil brownie and there will be no way that im gonna take advantage of him... for he have help me alot... i can say tat he is a true guy tat ive been searching all this while.... cause he met all the requirement tat i have in guy.. lol... only thing is tat his puntuality... i can tell u... haiz hancur! ello bie.. i waited for u like 1hour 15min yesterday can? hahaz... but understand... org sakit kan... so tak leh di salah kan...

saturday going out again with brownie! weee.... and god knws where were heading to... always impromtu plan... lol....

k la... i guess i gtg.... to my readers... i knw i sound mushy on every sentence on my blog.. but i cant help it.... im deeply in love with my brownie

and as for my brownie..... ur sweet so pls take care of ur self and get well soon bie...

signing off
AyiE.....

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket