by AyiE | 11:09 AM in |

Wow... my blog have been hit by 452 readers within a month! hahaz, suprise! indeed i am! gonna be the next issacritz.blogspot.com! hehe sry eh issac! wakakazz... Anyway! i just realised that am going NS within a month or so! well... honestly, i am really looking forward to it.. but at the same time, am gonna miss all my Clubbing buddies, my close friends, My adk and abg also gonna miss sleeping on my bed! Well for sure am gonna have a home sick! lol.. but nvm... its only a few months of confinement.. have to look on the bright side! :D

and Oh! Valentine day is coming! nah i dun really fancy or celebrate valentine.. to think again, i dun even celebrate my birth day! wakakaaz

but still... who will be my valentine??? hehehe....

anyway got to go now...
Signing off
AyiE...

ps... ANY GOING FABULOUS RED ON 17 FEB!!!! ABOVE 18 ONLY!

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Blog Archive

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket