by AyiE | 8:03 PM in |

We're GOING to the ZOO,
We're GOING to the ZOO....

Yeap, indeed, we did go to ZOO just now... Well erm yea i went to the ZOO with ma own sister,

i knw, of all places right? but oh well i did enjoy my trip to the ZOO today and guess wat, it's freaking tiring la... lol...

it not like everyday you can see wild animal wonder around our street, so why not go to the ZOO and see animal such as Penguin, Polar BEAR, Tigers, Lion and many more! its a good place to go actually... and it is a good place to go with your love one... seriously.. i want my future bf to bring me jln2 to the zoo! :D



I really thought tat i am bigger then the POLAR BEAR... but... i was wrong....

Polar bear is twice as tall as me!!! anyway there are 2 polar bear in our ZOO, Inuka and sheba, they are Mother and son... COOL... and oh yea! we saw a Rare but endangered bird species...
This is the DILACALTU Bird... only can be seen in Singapore Zoo... NOT even JURONG birdpark! so hurry visit ZOO today to witness this Rare MAN EATING bird.. LOL...

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Blog Archive

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket