by AyiE | 11:05 PM in |

Woohoo, yea finally i got my self a PHONE!!! haha, well nth much to be happy about, just got my self the Sony Ericson w850i... hahaz, as most of u knw, i'm a nokia user, so its abit hard for me to use and understand Sony ericson, LOL... serious... am still learning to use my own phone... lol.... wth... anyway i'm quite happy la to get my self a phone so i can contact my beloved brother namely abg faliq, fir, fai, ady and asrie... HEHE... ok enough about my phone thingy, and nw back to my life....

to all of u out there, go ahead and call me a fashion disaster or call me emo and such, fyi, I'm nt into any such concept... yea u heard it dude, i'm a type of person who live with my own style live in my own way.... yeap... tats why most fasion designer dare to wear watever they think it is nice to them... they dun care the remarks given by others... yeap...

well i guess tats all for now dude...

signing off
AyiE....

1 comments:

  1. Freaking Bastard on 11:52 PM

    Hello..haha
    same i am a nokia user as well
    anyway link me
    www.newcover-newstory.blogspot.com
    zack

     

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket