Done with the old Me....

by AyiE | 6:32 AM in |

Yes, i'm done with the old me, wakaka for tat i have done my new blog template, well this template is a joint project with my sis, DiL, cause we have just created a Freelance web design company together, it is call AyDiL BlogDesign services, its a short form of Ayie and Dila. My company is called the Aerolicious web co. while my sis company is called the butterfly dots co. but since we are sibling and share the same interest, we decide to join force and name it the AyDiL BlogDesign Services. ok ok enough about the company thingy... hahaz anyway i've been so damn bloody busy this few days all thanks to the upcoming speech day @ north view, yeap, my yfc members participate in the parade segment and have to trained them on how to march, i can't understand why the other uniform group talk bad about our marching standard, hello a wake up call.... we are NOT a UNIFORM group unlike u guys, and we only been trained less then a week and again unlike u guys tat have been train since the beginning of the year, and pls la, ur marching doesn't even impress us or even up to a certain standard, WTH....

Ok ok.... cut the fight out.... lol.... LUCKILY my best buddy Ewan help me out with the training... hahaz, it was fun la actually, and anyway i can't wait for the juniors to build the Electric line control plane and i wish NVYFC will get the title Best School Unit...

Neway, the Alta-terrain will be organising a cycle marathon soon, for those cyclist out there who are interested, pls pm me on msn aite, this is the third time we organised such marathon, the route will cover up Starting from west (Jurong) to south (Marina) to central (Orchard) up to North (Ang Mo Kio) down to East (Pulau ubin) and end point East Coast. so again, if ur interested, pls pm me..

Well i guess tats all for now
Signing off
AyiE...

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket