by AyiE | 9:05 PM in |

Ok! am here am here.... am blogging nw aite but..... WATS THERE TO BLOG!!! i've been staying home most of the time stoning! LOL.... anyway spend my time with faliqh yesterday! THX bro... hehe like to hang around with u... ERM i mean, there's always sumthing for us to talk... and yea eating chocalate or not eating, it still makes u hyper active... and very entertaining too!! wakaka, and ur new hairstyle, ITS CUTE! wakaka.... here's the pic we too yesterday...

ur lucky i kneel down or else u look SHORT... muahahaz... and notice my fringe.... haha its gone now cause went to STORM to get my hair done.... ITS so shot till i have no idea how to style it... waiting for Faliq to style for me... hehee....

Anyway today is a boring day for me indeed... woke up around 3pm, bath and off to jurong to get my hair done, buy my dad food and come home, rest for awhile, went to lot 1 and buy my things and back home and nw am blogging! hahaz...boring rite? if it is i want u to say Oh Yea!! OMG i'm still in camp spirit! URGH... anyway tats all for now!!

Signing off
AyiE!

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket