by AyiE | 11:24 PM in |

Urgh! my phone is dead!!! wat the hell, i can't even on it.... FUCK la....
-----------------------
Anyway today was a OK day for me, hahaz, was damn angry at my juniors... anyway isn't it frustrated to ride a taxi when the taxi driver don't even knw how to go to ur destination, i mean, HELLO, ur a taxi driver and u should knw which way to go or the shortest way.... i'm just a passenger u knw... wonder how taxi company hired their driver....
------------------------
and yeah went to eunos today and meet Emmdeee... hahaz, he drove me around singapore.... cause he dun knw how to get to bukit merah from eunos.... then always miss the exit, was kinda fun... lol....
-------------------------
Well i guess i say enough.... lol, gonna have sum rest tmr aite so DON DISTURB ME!!!

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket