tired

by AyiE | 3:11 AM in |

Phew... anyway today is a very tiring day indeed..... Was looking forward to go to Dee house today but my mood was brought down when daen say he's not coming! was pretty pissed of though... then boi came to my house.... DAH TUA2 PON NAK DUIT RAYA! BERTUAH NYER BUDAK.... so yea.... and when reach to dee house.... fifaque was there.... hahaz.. first time i meet my listeners.... then ok la... joke around here and there... trying to make my self feel more welcome and comfortable! weeee~ ok am not gonna type more on wat happen at dee house, reason being is tat am too fucking lazy! ANYWAY tmr is halloween party at ST JAMES! i am realllllly looking forward for it! weeeeeeee... oh ya... below is a video of me doing the erm...... BASIC topler flairing... erm its only a few sec video clips... but i put hell lots of efford on this clips... hope u guys enjoy... and erm... I AM STILL A NOOB! SO PLS DON GIVE NEGATIVE COMMENT! hehee....


2 comments:

  1. Khair Firdaus on 12:12 AM

    LoLs. Cool!

     
  2. Anonymous on 10:42 PM

    omg. were u having a hard on? lol.

     

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket