by AyiE | 2:07 AM in |

the other day... i was retrieving my mail from my mail box.... when i open my mail box, my heart suddenly skip 1 beat.... and my jaw drop to the ground when i saw the letter that contain in my mail box.....

This is the letter that i received.......






hmmm letter from CMPB! its like receiving a death warrant!
Is my time to serve the nation up yet??? where will i be posted??? and WHEN will it be???

and boy i was afraid to open up the letter......

this is wat they send..

NSREC/ES/S8921****

MR ZULFADHLI BIN ZAINUDIN (really they have to spell my name in CAPS)

Dear Sir, (and they address me by SIR too)

Full-Time National Service

1. You have been scheduled for enlistment on 11/03/2008 for your National Service (NSF). However, we need an update on your medical fitness

2. You are require to report to Central Manpower Base , Medical Classification Centre, Level 1, for a medical update. Please refer to the attached further reporting order (FRO) for the reporting date and time. After your medical screening, the Enlisment Notice will be sent to you if your PES status remain unchange.

3. If you need any clarification, you may contact us at tel. 6373 3127 for assistant.

Yours faithfully.
Ong Pei Hui (MS)

WOW.. its jst another medical check up... but i already knw my enlistment date... sigh...

well gonna update soon.....

signing off
AyiE

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous on 3:31 PM

    its counting down from here after....10...9...8...7...6....
    hehe

    -- evil eeks

     

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket