Going Wild....

by AyiE | 5:51 AM in |

AyiE is going WILD?? hw true can tat sentence be??? well tats wat i heard from some guys who have been bad mouthing about me.... well this is common in gay world, this gay guys have nth better to do other then gossiping about others.... So wat i go St james and chill?? hello, even my father have no comment on it.... (erm sry eh pak bom... this post doesnt mean to shoot u... its abt my other gay friends.....)

well.... erm so wat if i am GETTING WILD? actually i prefer it to be tat way! it make me stress free actually.... seriously....

well anyway am nt really in the mood to blog cause am still learning some flairing trick... so gtg..

signing off
AyiE

1 comments:

  1. Bobby Cruz on 8:29 AM

    You are at the age where u muz go wild...kalau tak kempunan nnt bila dah berumur....better go wild now than later hehehe enjoy your youth!~

     

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket