by AyiE | 1:13 AM in |

Ok, many people, i mean MANY people ask me how's my day cause its saturday today! well the truth is tat my day is TOTALLY SUX! u knw why? first am running with fever, for the past 3 days am so weak and yet have to complete alot of task, mainly the NVYFC Sites and Forum, and going to NVSS to teach the sec 1 how to fly! see how tiring it is, doing it when i am having FEVER, anyway would like to thanks abg fir very very much for the sympathy and also loaning me of money, i really do not know how to re-pay your kindness....you're the best.... and also i have to seat at home the WHOLE day and rest... urgh! anyway i got to go and rest now...

AM USING MY PREPAID NO. BACK 90455793, ONLY ACCEPT SMS, NO CALLING PLS....

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket