by AyiE | 7:46 PM in |

Hey hey hey, when to CMPB all by my self yesterday and YES i am proud of it.... LOL... well... i got PES A... haha, my sis thought i got PES B but then... NOT... in your face... am healthy!!!! wakaakaka... well, am going start to train ma self for my Napfa test!!! haha.... anyone wanna train with me??? lol.... aite and yesterday after the check, went to North View to teach.... as usual.... well at least i manage to teach all of them to fly and am proud that they can fly!!! hahaz... then after tat went out with the CBians.... i just love going out with them.... they are my family and nvr fail to cheer me up.....



The CbianS.... hehe....


---[the NaS FamiLy]---


---[AsriE, Me and ReeZ]---


---[RafiZ & Shadan]---


---[Me, Abg Fir & Reez]---


---[Hanging out @ StarBucks]---

and before i end, i want to thx Abg Fir for treating me BK and erm giving me courage for the check up... hehe....

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket