by AyiE | 4:20 AM in |

ok, i knw i hav nt been updating for quite sumtime and the reason is obviously nt because i wanna hide my self just because some ppl flooding my tag board, but it's actually i've been spending my time out together with my friends till late night or even worst, dun even get back home... so u see, i dun really have the time to update...

Anyway, i would like to thank greg for going out with me today, we watch the Norbit, its one out of hell hilarious movie, hmmm greg, hope we can go out again together aite, and yea before we leave for the movie, met Khai and asrie @ their secret recipe outlet... hehe...


See this 3 guys here, they are the usual ppl whom i go out with, the F3...Firdaus, Fareez and Fairuz...
hmmm they are the person who nvr fail to make me smile, thx and luv u guys... other then them, will be Asrie, Khai and Ina... they are like my brother and sister... also nvr fail to make me smile...

and here's are some of the recap image...


This is pak bom sleeping at pioneer mall, i can understand why he was tired cause this pic was taken at 1.46am... we were at pioneer mall mac donald at the time when the pic was taken...


This is Pak Jut motorbike, Kawasaki Kr if i am not wrong... haha, finally he give me a ride and i really enjoy it... and i'm sure he enjoy bringing me riding with him.... hehe... 100km/h eh ur crusing speed??


and lastly, the KTV @ Party world... its so fun hearing Fairuz, Firdaus, Reez, Asrie and Ina Sing... i think Fairuz have the nicest voice.... hehe.... well gtg... am tired... and its already 4.43am! hahaz... cya around...

signing off ayie...

ps. my masak blog is coming soon.... very soon....


(right click and press play to see it again)

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket