Act of Randomness...

by AyiE | 9:50 AM in |





Hey yall people! i knw its been a long time since i updated my blog! been busy with life, literally... Facing loads of problems but finally i think im feeling rather relax now and trying to enjoy my life to the fullest. I realised that i have my FM clans, and also my Kompang friends to pamper me and make me realised how friendly, and approachable kinda person i was. I have been stressed with all my problems and this lead me to neglect all my friends who have been there for me when i need them. Im sorry for all my action but i can assure you i will be the afad or ayie whom you used to know.

Just go easy on me and i can assure you nothing will happen...

Oh ya.. first of all... Im quite Pissed! cause by right... ill be taking my Baju Kurong on the 17th which is tmr! and i was just inform by sis tat i can only collect it on 18th instead! i was like wtf! how can like that! it clashed with my POT LUCK @ ECP! darn it! maner ader time sey nak collect baju, abeh nak masak, then nak kene gi tampinese jumper Candy, Nwrl, Apian and andree.... Aiyo....how arh how??

Secondly, im looking forward for 18th Sept! Frozefm will be having a POT LUCK @ ECP with the dj! Im gonna cook Kway Teow Goreng and bring some cake! Weeeeeee~

Thirdly... After 3 weeks! My rooms are CLEANED!!!! and getting ready for raya... but still sad cause my Baju kurong is not DONE YET!!

Fourth! im still awaiting for my present from my sister!

Fifth, wanna say i enjoyed having iftar with Fadstar and some frozefm Friends!....



Events COming Up:




PS. Still awaiting for 25th September 2009. Muackx

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket