by AyiE | 10:53 AM in |



I just realised (after doing sooo many reflection) that the life that we have now is very valuable and precious. Facing the fact that i only have a few years to live on, i think i am going to spend every single available time wisely. Like many people said, Life is short, live it to the fullest... let us cut down the fighting, let us cut down the worrying, let us cut down the hatred... am not going to waste any of my precious time fighting over small things, categorising people or hating people... seriously its a waste of time... so the next time people looking for trouble with me, i just cant be bothered... am gonna adapt a "i cant be bothered" attitude... i tink it wud be better, minding my own business and making my self happy in life.... infact happy people live longer.... so yea.....

well i gtg now... hoping my best to spend time with azrio... one of my closest friend in NS... so yea.. haha... dun think otherwise!

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket