by AyiE | 2:15 AM in |

i Think... i have insomia... i cant seem to sleep every night... Too many question running through my mind and also been having the same nightmare everysingle night... can u believe it? every night the same old nightmare and it seems to be sooo real..... haiz.... i've say prayers before i sleep as advice by most of my friends, i wash my leg before i go to bed and still i have the same old nightmare... here is what i have been dreaming...

due to my laziness, here's the short version of my nightmare: i was walking when a van stop infront of me and a guy drag me inside... was blind folder and i realised i was kidnap... by 2 or more chinese guys... they were speaking hokkien... they put me in a place that have been abandon by people and tie me up on a chair... after tat i felt sumthing sharp stab on my chest and that is when i can see my self being killed.... they then slaughter me and cut into pieces... i can literally see them doing this... as in my soul is out of my body and i can see wats going on... after tat, they send my head to my parents and then i woke up.... haiz.......

i knw its just a nightmare but everything seems so real... i can literally feel it when i was stab... haiz... anyway i got to go now... cya...

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket