by AyiE | 11:08 PM in |

Wow.... thinking back, its been 6 bloody years since i last visited the dentist! and finally i visited the dentist today! wakakaa... it was like a journey to hell! Seriously.... it's as if i've just sign my death warrant sia.... anyway.... yea i did visit the dentist today to remove tar tar from my mouth.... damn.... it was bloody painful but oh well i didnt make any noise or cry.....u knw when u start lying on the dentist surgical chair... its like as if ur lying in ur own coffin! and seeing all the equipment, makes me wanna faint or die of a cardiac arrest! lol... but oh well its WORTH IT! seriously... nw gotta take care of my teeth or the tooth fairy will keep aiming me... lol... and well the price is quite resonable.. i thought it will cost me $80 over dollars.... but it only cost $55... lol... anyway tomorrow i got to wake up early... so Abg man and tommy, sorry eh if am not on IRC tonight... miss u guys so much la... anyway gtg.... cya....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous on 2:09 PM

    yo... dun think u will guess who am i... just want to say hi... cos i never got to do it... nice look btw... but i still prefer the old u... till u guess who i am, i will miss u...

     
  2. Anonymous on 4:33 AM

    alo ayie... sorry kalau abg aiman tak mirc.. terlalu busy.. :) with ns.. now well on my drivers side.. with tommy he's fine as always.. kinda worried abt u though.. hope everything is fine.. :)

     

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket