by AyiE | 12:17 AM in |

Hey.... am trying hard ok to blog everyday! but like i say, seriously i have nth to type about... well what do expect... i have a boring life... I KNOW... lol... anyway nth much happen today cause all i did is went to beach road and embroid my name on my NVYFC shirt... well the sad thing is that i can only collect back my shirt on wednesday and it cost me $7.oo sia.... lol.. anyway tmr i will have a job interview... hope everything will go well... wish me luck guys!!!!

hmmm talking about my radio,... i dun have so much listener today... dunno why... is it cause of the flatcast server??? hmmmm i dunno la... anyway i talk to my cousin hafiz on msn just now.... though we are cuzz, but seriously, we rarely talk to each other and i am trying to find away to get close to him....

oh ya... fireworks? i dun think i am able to go.... sorry guys.. cause the mood is just not there la...

anyway, why must ppl keep pissing me off?? why???

and yes i would like to thank issac for promoting my radio... really appreciate it.... :D dun worry i did broadcast abt ur blog too... i knw... its fair.... hehee.....

and oh ya... i miss FLYING......

weee.....

i know... i'm nutz.....

Outz...

signing off
AyiE.....

1 comments:

  1. MaTT on 12:59 AM

    yo dude, where ur tagboard but nvm... go to my blog and fill up e survey n put it at ur blog...tnk..hahaha...lol

     

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket