by AyiE | 3:42 AM in |

Yea, am back to blogging guys! is tat a good thing or bad huh?? tell me abt it.... Anyway my life have been going ups and down.... seriously..... and am beginning to feel lonely again after 7mths of being single... No am not desperate for love but i just want someone to be love and to share my ups and down with.... i knw, there's friends and ppl who are close but u can't kiss them or have sex with them can u? see... friends are just a supporting pillar who always give u moral education or advise... u can't kiss ur friend as a form of saying thank u can u??? i dun think so... sigh i have no idea what am feeling rite now... further more, my dad is just being unreasonable... i hate it actually.... and Shuk, thanks for the advice.... i really appreciate it.... anyway, i got to go now... cya guys around.... and for Pak Jut.... I'LL TAKING MY 2B AS LONG AS I HAVE THE MONEY!!!! hahaz...

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket