by AyiE | 5:14 AM in |

Ok... time to update my blog... but whats there to update when u been staying at home almost all the time??? So sumone, please ask me out...

anyway, my dad is out station again.... leaving me and my sis alone at home....again, this mean i'll be bored to death.... drown by boredom... so sumone, please ask me out....

I've been happy though nowadays, after knowing a few people who have always brighten up my day... U knw who u r... especially my abg abg... and yea the plan to go to MOS was not successful as AEE is kinda lazy to go and not many respond from the others.. but as what AEE has promise... he will go if there is a event next time.... "D.... Oh yea, my internet radio station is BACK online.... well its sad cause this time am going solo instead of duo... cause back in 2005 AyPilz always have 2 DJ known as AyiE which is me and Pilasco who is nw in canada... but with Pilz in canada, this mean that i have to run the show on my own.... well if u think u have wat it takes to be a DJ and willing to run my station, tell me... i create a DJ profile for you and choose a time slot and the station will be urs... but still using AyPilz IRB name... and pls dun ask if u will get paid... obviously the answer will be no... this is just part of a free time things to do, or if u have the passion for it and willing to try out.... i do this because i like doing it so.... and i dun get paid doing all this shit... hahaz... so if u are interested.. pls do tell me aite.... and if u wanna listen to my station... go to http://www.aypilz.cjb.net the broadcasting time is 8 to 10pm and 12 to 2am on Weekdays and 8 to 12 am on week end....

PLS SUPPORT MY RADIO STATION... and sumone please ask me out....

Signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket