by AyiE | 7:57 PM in |

---It's a good thing tat comment on my blog can be published or rejected! hey if u have a negative point of view on my blog, pls dun waste ur time commenting it ler... common human reflax, i would simply click the reject button.... and hey wats wrong with the name of AyiE??? my parents and close friends call me tat, if u think its stupid for ppl to be called ayie, this mean u just insult both of my parents cause they are the one who name it! and hey, FYI, i am no bloody gay, am a Bi u ass hole, there's a different between a Homo and a Bi u dope, and pls dun comment it if u dun insist on putting ur name.... tat just simply tells me tat ur a freaking loser.... this is just a reply to one of the comment i received---

========================================

Hey i knw been a long time since i last blog! hahaz, i knw, been very busy! busy with work! hahaz, so busy till my own sis call me a workerholic! just finish a camp for AISS...its a 4 days 3 nights a living hell for me actually.... not because of the students but because of the programme... its damn tiring...hehe but overall its fun la... real fun.... k la... am pretty tired now... updating soon....

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket