Power Trip

by AyiE | 9:57 PM in |

i was happily listening and downloading song when suddenly My computer shut down. DAMN, my download almost complete and the stupid electric get cut! hahaz, my first thought was tat my dad didn't pay the electricity bill but then my neighbour come and ask me if my house got a power trip too... hahaz so yea the whole building is black out, next i receive calls from friend who live in the other estate, and yea 1/4 of singapore island got power trip.... and for 45 mins without electricity, pity to those who are in the lift cause its not working too... LOL... anyway, tats all for now.... and JASON buy for me souvenior when u get back from TAIWAN!!!

Signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket