i knw.... UPDATE!

by AyiE | 2:42 AM in |

Okie2, i knw, its been a long time since i update, well yea i'm updating my blog now... anyway watch flyboys the movie and yea its great, not only tat, it's AWESOME, gonna watch it again, anyone else wanna watch with me? hahaz, seriously, i like the dogfight, it is so cool and the Squadron name is Escadrille Lafayette, though i dun have any idea what it mean, but i kinda like the name... here is the Logo...

Its a Red Indian, representing Warrior. According to Legend, if they put the picture of the Red Indian on their plane, they are consider as a Knight of the Sky... Anyway, i also created my own squadron team for North View YFC.... here's the logo...

I call my new Squadron the 'Aviateur Intrepide' Meaning the Fearless Aviator. hahaz...
Well, i guess tats all for now.... gtg

Signing Off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket