by AyiE | 10:53 PM in |

Hey ya! today was kinda fun! hehehe, got a 'Nick name' from my friend! wakakakaka..... i was known as ZulFUCKli.... wahahaha so the three header will call me 'Hey Fuckli' hahahahahaz... lucky my name is not Zulfami, or else they will call me 'Hey Zul, Fuck mi..' wakkakaka.....hahahaz, and dennise name is Dick Head while Athirah is Ass hole and Nicholas is Naughty! wakakakakakakaz..... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Dick Head... wakakaka.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and this is Ass hole and Naughty! wakakakaz.... okiez, hmmm today syfc was kinda fun, fly my heli here and there, then teach the year one to fly solo and then by 3.45 all pack up cause need to participate in the NDP rehearsal... and yea...,. after that, let jia hui fly my heli and now damn, i think either my heli Xtal is damage or my 4 in 1 box is damage, it seems that i have a frequency glitch! well if the Xtal is damage, it will only cost me $26 but if the 4 in 1 box is damage, it will cost me $122! argh! and yea.... then after all cca is dismiss, went to burger king to have our dinner, walk there with Weijie, canise, chao teng, nicholas, amirul, athirah, dennise and one more guy whom i forgot his name! chao teng was dating with canise so we left them on their own... hahahahahaz....when reach BK, we purposely let chao teng and canise seat together! wakakak, then when canise buy her food, chao teng seat there alone! so ask him to go and buy the food, but he claim no money, so since he is dating, i treat him... wakakaka, i also treat amirul hahahaz.... then after that go window shopping with the 3 header and from there got my ZulFUCKli name.... wakakaka, Naughty was the tour guide! hahahaz, can u believe it that we need a tour guide to wonder around in NORTH POINT!!!hahahaz... we walk around for an hour then off home..... on the way home called someone... hahahaz, at that point of time, i am so happy hearing someone voice... wakaka... too bad that someone got flu so voice a bit different, kinda cute... wakakakaz..... talk til reach home.... then found out heli got a glitch... haiz, anyway i just can't wait for 31/7/06! wish it will be tmr.... anyway, thats all for now...

Signing off
AyiE
-[Skylark Technology]-

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket