by AyiE | 4:37 PM in |

Damn! i miss my heli! :( dunno what is wrong with it, maybe the Xtal got problem, The 4 in 1 box got problem or the battery discharge unequal amount of current. haiz gonna cause me much more money to maintain this baby... and gosh, i really need someone to massage me sia, my body so aching... this is what i get after sleeping for more than 3 hours! shouldn't sleep at all... wakakakaz, and today will be a boring day for me! no plans, no one to go out with... haiz, my house is like a box with no oxygen inside, i have to go out to get air to breathe...hahahz, if i dun go out, i'll suffocate my self and die! wakakakakakaz..... tmr is sunday and next is monday! gosh can't wait for monday! argh!... to that someone, i hope we will get better in future as i really love you... weeeeheeeeeheeeee...... muAckX....

Signing off
AyiE
-[Skylark Technology]-

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket