by AyiE | 5:11 AM in |

I once told a friend of mine, that life is not perfect if there's no problem in it. In order for it to be perfect, you must face some problem. Cause if there's no problem in life.... then that is not Life. Every life, there lies a problem.... but with every problem there lies a solution cause god is fair.

But its actually up to us as an individual to look for the solution... cause all of us have a choice to make... its either u choose to, or u choose not to. but then again the decision is urs. Being wise is not as easy nor its not impossible..... With the faith of god (if u have one) everything is Possible.

Actually, as i am typing this, im also wondering... why the heck am i wasting time typing all this nonsense! lol.....

Anyway im here to update la.... but i just have no idea what to update.... well.. anyway... im sooo looking forward for this coming 13May.... no its not my bdae... but its the day tat im gonna celebrate with my masyam....We've been together for almost 5mths now and its still holding strong. Though we often fight and have alot of misunderstanding.... we are still holding on. To be honest and truth.... this is the most challenging relationship that im experiencing out of my 8 years of being a homosexuallity.... but there's no way im gonna give up....like what i mention above... "Every life, there lies a problem.... but with every problem there lies a solution cause god is fair." keep moving forward....

Im already thankful and happy with what i have now.... i feel almost complete..... well wat more do i want? hmmm i actually want to make as many friends as possible... in malay there's a phrase "Pergi ke warung membeli makan.... Sesudah makan, pinggan di basoh, Biarlah kita mencari rakan.... janganlah kita membuat musuh"....

i also wanna thank my masyam for being there for me when i need him... also who force me to spurt my problem out and stressing the message to me that he is willing to hear me out... and for that im grateful and lucky to have u as my guy...

well i think i say enough.. cause im kinda lazy to type things out.. so yea.. till then...

signing off
Dzul'Anderlade Junior


0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket