An outing tat ease one mind

by AyiE | 12:52 AM in |

Okie... been a long time since i hang around with my NS friends... those ppl who entertain me throughout the PBOC and SSO courses.... one of them is staying so closed to me but yet we rarely meet up. So since today there's an opportunity for us to meet up... we decided too... just to catch up on some things..... we had our early dinner at long john and then walk all the way to one fullurton starbuck and hang around there...

it was kinda fun.... well suprisingly it does ease my mind....

anyhooos.... im logging off nw
kinda tired... EARTH HOUR IS TMR! DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE FOR EARTH!

signing off
AyiE

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket