Post on Blog?

by AyiE | 1:04 AM in |

hahaz, wow when was i last updated my blog? hmmm sorry guys, been busy enjoying life till i forgot on updating my blog... Damn, i am totally broke,with no transportation money and money to eat, how on earth am i suppose to survive? i hope my cheque payment will be out by this friday or else i gonna starve my self! damn finance, holding up my cheque! Anyway, i am still tired from National Camp. This year National Camp is totally sux! Sux to da core. The ncc is not well organised, like i say, i somehow prefer the 2004 national camp which was conducted by the NPCC. its so much more organised and FUN! anyway, 2008 national camp will be conducted by NPCC and damn i am looking forward to it! and guess wat, Mr wong and Yap think i deserve Senior Pilot Rank! and hell yea i do deserve that rank and hoping Mr beber willl give me sooner or later! well i work with all my sweat and i sure do deserve a reward rite? if to ask for my payment to increase, that will surely be impossible therefore maybe i try ask for promotion to SP rank and i hope i get it!. i think tat is all for now... blogging soon.... lol...

Signing off:
AyiE
-[Ayie WebLine]-

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket