by AyiE | 12:16 AM in |

Its the first day of ramadan and god already gave me alot of obstacle.... "sesungguhnya aku berpuasa". I really had a bad day today.... fought with my area manager, shop manager and also some customer.... i keep saying "sesunnguhnya aku berpuasa" to keep my self down and prevent me from having anger cause it will cause sin... if its a sin tat have been made by your own will.... the punishment will be worst then the sin you make by syaitan influence. so yea.... i have a great plan this ramadan.... its a time for me to realise my mistake and ask for forgiveness.... and by malam lailatu qadar, i shud have finish the whole book of the holy quran. I prayed to allah asking for forgiveness, asking to give me to have faith in my self for he have sent a disease for me to live with, asking him to give ar rahman (mercy) on me.... and to be truthfull to all my muslim brother and sis.
Its tickle me knowing that even this month of ramadhan, there are still people who will find fault from one muslim brother.... arent we suppose to do good deeds in this month of ramadhan?? haiz... maybe this is just an obstacle.... ill pray hard so that i can over come this obstacle insya allah....
wal taufiq wal hidaya wasalam.

dzul

0 comments:

AyiE's MooD

Ayie is feeling
LETHARGIC

Vote EaRth

Event

-::NO EVENT COMING UP::-

TaGgiEs

.:REMOVED:.
Please use the comment function

Gay Scale

Photobucket

SubsciberZ

Schedule

Mon to Sun
24 - 30 AUG 2009
Mon: A
Tue: 1/2M
Wed: 6/C
Thu: A
Fri: A
Sat: RD
Sun: A

Photobucket

About me

Photobucket

What i want!

*To literally show brownie tat i really love and appreciate him

*To settle down and stop fighting with brownie

*brownie to literally understand me

*brownie not to force me to do things

*Get a new Phone (hate touch screen).

Im Yours

A song Dedicated for my love ones, you know who you are!

Support

Frozefm The Freedom To Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket